Thursday, March 8, 2012

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/06/us-lottery-winner-idUSTRE82515W20120306

An 81-year-old Rhode Island woman came forward on Tuesday to claim a $336.4 million Power Ball prize, the third biggest jackpot in the game's history, lottery officials said. What I would do with the money you ask? First off, I would take care of my family and my closest friends. I would have us move to a better home for us and I would make sure no one would bother us I our new home. I would also buy all the technology I have always wanted.
Once I did that I would donate money to many local charities like the ones that deal with giving food to the homeless in Africa. I would also donate money to the Kony problem in Uganda. After that I would donate money to churches around my area. When I was done with that I would focus more on myself. I would buy new clothes, cars, furniture, and etc. I would also build my own basketball gym in my new house.

4 comments:

  1. I see that you wouldn't change much after you get your money which is good. it's cool that you would give money to the Kony situation because those people being affected need the money. I never thought of giving money to the churches seperately yet but you gave me the idea of giving back to the church that plays a big role in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this ant. youre goin to be the same old an that everybody knows. i also love how you want to give back o churches and comunities like that. i like this ant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about college? You bettter pray you get a scholarship then! (lol) It was good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice that you would give money to charity. When people make it big most of the time they forget about the little people. So,cool.

    ReplyDelete